We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Girl Greer #2 - Due May 2. Here is one of her very first pictures - very cute I must say. I think she looks like Charlotte from her profile but really the ultrasound looks a lot like the weather. We are still deciding on a name - would you like to vote?
a. Emma Kate (we would call her both)
b. Carly Meredith
c. Maggie Caroline
Make your voice heard!!





12 comments:
I am a bit partial to Carly Meredith (for obvious reasons) but also like the other two equally as well. If I had to vote for just one I would choose Maggie Caroline!
:) Aunt Mere (aka Patty)
Hmmm...my favorite name isn't on the list at all. I am choosing to write in my favorite name.
Meg Greer
Love,
Cousin Meg
I vote for Maggie Caroline because nearly every Kindergarten and 1st grade room has 2-3 Emmas and Carlys spelled every way you can imagine. Go original Maggie Caroline. Although you may want Meredith Caroline...that would carry some serious power (and lots of family love).-- Julie (Meredith's friend)
Two votes:
I vote for Maggie Caroline but I like Carly. Mom is abstaining from voting.
Aunt Caroline
Melinda this is pretty cool! My vote is Emma Kate--but they are all very cute! Keep updating the blog it gives me some things to smile about! Tell Charlie hello!!
Natalie Miller
I have a step daughter named Carly but I think Emma Kate is REALLY cute. It goes well with Charlotte. But I'm not family so my vote won't have as much weight as some of the others. You can't go wrong, there all beautiful names. Julie (your ex-land lady and co-worker)
PS Taylor and I went to the American Girl Shoppe in Chicago and there was the cutest girl named Charlotte. She had the doll KIT and she looked just like her. I recommend this trip when your girls are old enough Melinda. You would just love it!http://www.americangirl.com/
I like Charlinda Mellie...
or maybe Marlie Chalinda
;) Cynthia
All are nice. If I had to vote I like Maggie. Nickname Meg is cute
Denise Greer
Hi Melinda and Charlie! I love the website, my vote is for Maggie, I think it's very cute!
I vote for Emma Kate (my dog is maggie)
i like all three. but emma kate is number 1. charlotte is sooooooooo cute your x-pt ann
Emma Kate!!! is adorable!
Post a Comment