Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

My First Haircut!




Mom bit the bullet and let me get my 1st haircut!! I was a little scared at first. The nice lady let me pick out the chair I sat in - a red Corvette convertible of course! I got to watch a Dora video and eat a sucker!! There was even a slide there. I am going to get my haircut every day! Shannon gave me a very trendy wedge bob. Mom was a little sad to see my mullet go... I think she was just kidding. Mommy said only big girls get their hair cut because Emma Kate had to stay home with Daddy. She did do one thing Mommy didn't like. The put my hair in one very little ponytail and put a clip in it. Mom says I have to stick to headbands until I can grow some thicker hair like cousin Julia.








Love, Charlotte

1 comments:

The Browands said...

Dear Charlotte - I love your haircut, you look like such a big girl. I am proud of you and how good you were!

I love you!
Aunt Mere