Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Charlotte Turns 2!!




What a great birthday I had! My memaw came to my house to watch me while Daddy was at work and Mommy took a nap - she isn't lazy, just works nights! We played with every toy I own and she let me eat some of her lunch and a peanut butter sandwich. Then, she took me to Target and I got to help pick out my birthday presents. I got a princess dress and shoes along with a boa! I also got some matchbox cars. Mommy and Daddy got me my own backpack, more Littlest Pet Shop pets, and a tent for inside. You already saw Aunt Mere and Uncle Jeff's present. Aunt Caroline, Uncle Sean and all of my cousisns bought me a Dora bike!! I loved Julia's Dora bike when I was at her house in March. I even got to eat out for dinner and got an ice cream sundae. I poured a slushie all over myself in the car (hey- I'm 2 now!) so now I am finishing my best birthday ever with a bath! Maybe mommy will let me sleep in her bed...

Love, Charlotte

1 comments:

The Browands said...

What a pretty girl! Happy 2nd birthday!