Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Purdue Homecoming





October 27th was Purdue's football homecoming. Every other year, the alumni cheerleaders get to come back and cheer the 1st half. I must say I was pretty impressed with myself - can still do a standing tuck after 2 kids! We had a great time cheering the Boilers to a victory!

2 comments:

The Kane Family said...

You rock - Aunt Melinda. Now, I will be totally impressed if you can still do the tuck after 5 kids. The only tuck I will be doing is a tummy tuck!!

xoxoxo

cdk

Julie SB said...

That is so neat. I think the family connection with the university is so special. After meeting all of you I'm a little jealous of my good friend Mere to have such cool sisters.