



Charlotte and Emma Kate are very lucky little girls! They got to celebrate Christmas 3 different times! I had to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas night in order to be able to go to Florida for a week on the 26th. We did our little family Christmas on Christmas morning. Charlotte just wanted to open 2 toys and play with them. We had to remind her to keep opening! Charlie took the girls to his mom's on Christmas day while I slept and went to work. We celebrated Christmas with Charlie's dad, Cindy, Jeff and Sara just last weekend b/c they went to Vegas for Christmas. Emma Kate mostly like the paper and boxes but is VERY into her mirrored "stage" that she can sit at and play while looking at it light up - Thank you Uncle Jeff (Greer). The girls and I then went to Florida with my mom to visit the Kanes and the Browands. That was the best Christmas present of all.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
The Many Christmases of Charlotte and Emma Kate
Posted by The Greer Gang at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment