Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

The floor is done!





The flooring in the downstairs of the house is finally here and done! Yea!! However, the dust keeps "settling" and I keep cleaning it. Charlotte says she loves it but "you can't run as fast". I didn't know we were supposed to be running through the house!! Charlie and I are enjoying a toy free downstairs and Charlotte says the toys are staying in her room. Maybe just a few downstairs for Emma Kate as she can go up but not down.
I will add the kitchen later - it wasn't clean at posting time!

2 comments:

The Kane Family said...

Wow - it looks great. can't wait to be there to see it in person!!

Caroline

Julie SB said...

So pretty. A toy free downstairs is inspiring.