Hello! Please come back often to see how we've grown. Love, Charlotte, Emma Kate and Cooper
Who knew that one hat could be such a hit!
I miss Steak and Shake. Maybe when we win the lottery I can open up all of my midwest restaurants that I love. Chick Fil A, Steak and Shake, Cracker Barrel...There's a Jimmy John's across the bridge, someone took care of that for me.
Madeline has been wearing her steak n shake hat daily for the past month. Apparently it is her "going out" hat.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I miss Steak and Shake. Maybe when we win the lottery I can open up all of my midwest restaurants that I love. Chick Fil A, Steak and Shake, Cracker Barrel...There's a Jimmy John's across the bridge, someone took care of that for me.
Madeline has been wearing her steak n shake hat daily for the past month. Apparently it is her "going out" hat.
Post a Comment