Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We have another pee-er!

Call is beginners luck or a much earlier potty trainer than Charlotte but Emma Kate has been taking off her diaper a lot lately and yelling "PEE!". I sit her on the potty mostly with no luck. However, yesterday she actually went. Charlotte and I clapped and cheered and in classic Emma Kate style, she looke at us like "Why are you clapping, isn't that what I am supposed to do?"!




** I think Charlotte is putting eye shadow in Emma Kate's hair - she never ceases to amaze me!

3 comments:

Chisler Family said...

I think you should save this picture for her graduation open house!!!

The Kane Family said...

OH My ...at first when I saw the eyeshadow brush I thought it was scissors!!! I almost panicked ...

The Cole Girls said...

Again with the naked kid!! I thought my family was undressed all the time now I see that we're normal.