Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Emma Kate's Hair Evolution

You can barely mention Emma Kate without adding "Poor" before her name...
Poor Emma Kate - bless her heart and her terrible hair do's! All children must endure the baby mullet, the comb over and the Dumb and Dumber bangs. I, however, have a hard time of just their hair grow and get it cut whenever it gets crazy. Hence why Charlotte is just now being able to let her hair grow long...it has never been below her chin because it was always uneven and short is so easy!

No hair!
That's okay - add a huge bow!
The baby mullet
Donald Trump or Gene Keady
A crazy pony tail
A whack job thanks to Charlotte
Finally growing back

A whack job thanks to mom and not paying attention when the lady was cutting!

1 comments:

Julie SB said...

I think for all of these the lesson can always be "That's ok, add a big bow." I hear your naked- mole rat is working on a new book in her series.