Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Victory, Success!

2 in their beds and the oldest one said, "Mommy and Daddy move over". Emma Kate successfully asleep in her new toddler bed and Cooper in the crib. We had to find a new place for Emma Kate since Cooper needed not be in our room anymore. We are still working on Charlotte who enjoys the comfort of a pillow top king size mattress!

3 comments:

Chisler Family said...

So sweet!!!!

The Kane Family said...

You guys rock ... love the new bed!!! so cute

Anonymous said...

Cute pics girl! I've finally got back into this blog thing! Hey, save all that baby stuff, by the time I start popping out kids, urs will be grown and not need it anymore! I'll buy it off you! lol.