Christmas Eve is always spent in Lafayette with Memaw. We met at Outback (yummy!) for a delicious supper followed by the Traditional Christmas Eve service at church. The girls loved to pass out the presents and were so well behaved, excited and thankful. Cooper had no clue, of course!! The big hits of the night were dolls from Memaw and Leapster from the Kanes. They will be excited to receive their webcam from the Browands in January! Books from the Browands are always a hit!
Cooper enjoyed practicing his new walking skills and trying to eat Baby Jesus from Memaw's Nativity Scene.


I just couldn't resist the cute pics of Emma Kate, she is becoming quite photogenic in her advancing age...she has left the "I look like I am going to poop" stage for every picture!
The girls wanted so badly to get Baby Alive!
Your mom isn't that ridiculous... I told the girls that Baby Alive can't live at my house as we already have a Baby Alive named Cooper and they can change his poopy diapers! These lovely dolls makes sucking noises when given their bottle and pacifier and quietly fall asleep and SNORE! Too cute... thanks Memaw!





0 comments:
Post a Comment