Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Another Miracle


We are proud to announce that Baby Greer #3 will make his/her appearance in late 2008 or early 2009! I know I am announcing VERY early but we were too excited to wait. I told my mom and sisters this weekend when we celebrated Jed's graduation from Purdue, Meredith's birthday and of course, Mother's Day. What a perfect time to announce when our whole family was together (besides the husbands and a few of the Kane kids)! Charlotte says I have a baby in my belly but Emma Kate has no clue! We will keep you updated.

Above is the picture of Charlotte in her big sis shirt when I was first pregnant with Emma Kate. I will take Emma Kate's picture in the same shirt tomorrow as she is soundly sleeping now!

1 comments:

Julie SB said...

I am so happy for you. What a wonderful announcement for mother's day. Blessings to you all.