Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

Too pooped... to poop!

Hi, it's Charlotte. Mommy has been trying to get me to be a big girl and get rid of my diapers. I even sat on the potty today for 20 minutes but I still didn't go. Finally, she put big girl underpants on me, but I didn't like the way it felt on my bum (Mom told me that is called a wedgie!). I asked for a diaper and I went upstairs to play while Emma Kate took a nap. Mommy was cleaning from the baby shower we had yesterday (Krysta is Mommy's friend from work). She was looking for me and couldn't find me. I had fallen asleep on the bathroom floor dreaming about what it would be like to be diaper free. I will tell you later when I am done with diaps forever!

Love, Charlotte

0 comments: