Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Its official... there is just one!

I had my 1st MD appt yesterday and begged and pleaded for an ultrasound today to verify we are only having one baby! Might seem absurd, I know, but Charlotte had darn near convinced me that I had "one baby boy and one baby girl" in my belly. With the extent of the nausea and vomiting, I had all but given up on having a singleton! The ultrasound tech was able to to the ultrasound abdominally and found a strong heartbeat and a healthy kiddo (whom happened to look like a little mouse!). Our scanner isn't currently functional but will post the baby's first pics when it is up and working. We are blessed to have another healthy baby on the way.

1 comments:

Julie SB said...

I am so happy for you! Happy the baby is healthy and that there is only 1, for your sanity.