Note to moms... Don't tell your kids anything exciting until the day before! I told Charlotte a couple of weeks ago that we were going to see the princesses... and she asked me everyday until we went on Friday. There was nothing more exciting that to see Charlotte's face each time she saw a princess, Mickey, Daisy Duck, anything reallys. We were able to get a great spot to see the show at Cinderella Castle. That was the first thing we saw in the morning.




We then rode a few rides and in fact, Charlotte was not scared. By the end of the day, we rode Buzz Lightyear, Pooh and It's a Small World. After a COOL lunch, we got the hook up to see the princesses. Caroline was in line with both babies, Julia and Matthew when mom and I were with Charlotte in line buying treats. Caroline ran up and said we got to jump in line! We figure the lady felt bad thinking Caroline had 1 yr old twins, a 3 yr old and a 6 yr old. We got to skip the 90 minute line and waited only 5 minutes!! Charlotte was suprisingly not shy but her face was just priceless. Emma Kate and Will wanted nothing to do with the princesses - they were nice from afar.




Finally, at the end of the day, when everyone was getting super hot and crabby (minus Matthew - he won kid of the day!) we again got great seat for the 3pm parade. The cast members must have felt very sorry for us with all the hot, sweaty little kids. Our seat were diagonal from the castle and in the shade. Again, Charlotte was SO EXCITED, as was Julia of course! Although we were very sweaty, we had an awesome day. We left right in time as a huge storm started right after we left. My only regret is that Charlie didn't get to see Charlotte's face but I'm sure she will be just as excited next time!!

**I have a couple more pictures on my camera that I can post when I get home. There is a very cute one of Charlotte showing Belle that she had her Jibitz in her croc.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Oh my goodness... The Princesses!
Posted by The Greer Gang at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
What a wonderful fun family time. I love the princesses too. Glad you are all happy and healthy.
Post a Comment