

I have been "trying" to potty train Charlotte for quite some time obviously to no success. I finally gave up, put away the potty and underpants, and got the diapers back out. She told me that when she was 3 she would "learn the potty train". We even made up a potty song for her:
I'm 3, I'm 3!
On the potty I will pee.
Goodbye diapers, hello panties,
Goodbye diapers, hello panties,
I'm 3, I'm 3!
Charlie and I had our doubts that this day would come and go without a diaper but CHarlotte has successfully gone on the potty 1 time. Don't put it in the record book yet... She was diaperless and clotheless for 4 hrs this morning. I heard her yell, "Mommy I peed". To which I replied "Where?". "In the potty like you told me". I tried to get her to sit this morning but she refused like always. Her treat to peeing on the potty was getting to go in the Johnny Jumper - I know, not safe if you are 30 lbs!! But... it worked!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Charlotte pees on the potty!
Posted by The Greer Gang at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment