






Note: she got to pick out what she wanted to wear. Hence the very fancy party dress!
We tried to go to the Bounce Zone but unfortunatley, both were closed on Monday. We found an indoor playland and kiddie arcade attached to a bowling alley that did the trick. She got to pic her own supper (Spaghetti) and go to Target with mom to pick out 2 new Barbies! What a great day for our Big Girl!! She also got a Barbie Jeep from Charlie and me (I found it to be rather unsafe at first but it really doesn't go very fast and we would never actually let them ride it by themselves. I said they have to wear their bike helmets next time!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Charlotte's Birthday Pics
Posted by The Greer Gang at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Happy Birthday. I love the pink dress and the car is awesome. You'll need to put some sort of attachment or tow hitch on it so they can drag the new baby along. That will be awesome.
Post a Comment