Today Charlotte and I went on her very first field trip. We visited Stuckey Farm Apple Orchard and Pumpkin Patch. She learned about honey bees, how apple cider is made, gourds and different types of apples. She even got to go on a wagon ride through the apple orchard. Her favorite part was eating the apples. She was, however, quite perplexed at why she didn't have to sit in a car seat. She is quite the cautious girl!
Charlotte's first ride on the school bus.
Charlotte's first ride on the school bus.








3 comments:
So cute ... it goes so quick. Before you know it you will be thinking about SATs and colleges ... embrace the moments. I am trying to learn that after all these years.
I love the little jacket she has on - quite fashionable. Now I am jealous, I want her haircut and her clothes.
Ok - seriously - we need to turn the gourd lady into What Not to Wear.
Post a Comment