I had been diligently letting Charlotte grow long princess hair but I couldn't deal with the long stringy mess. We went to the "hair cut" store yesterday and got a new sassy, short do. Best of all, it is very easy and just needs brushed after bath and she is mullet free! Emma Kate got rid of her baby mullet too! I will post her pics later... Sleeping Beauty is napping.

Friday, October 17, 2008
Charlotte's Short Hair
Posted by The Greer Gang at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm going to take that picture of the back of Charlotte's hair to my stylist next time I go - that is what I want my hair to do once it grows a bit!
Wow ... now that is a stylish 3 year old ... maybe it is time to cut Jules' long, stringy mess!!
Post a Comment