Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cooper's labor day!

Just a note to let everyone know that I will be induced tomorrow morning at 6:30am!! Cooper Warren will be born on Grandpa Greer's birthday. Meredith and John fly in tonight and Caroline and Will tomorrow morning. Meredith is on kiddo duty (she will virtually have a 3 yr old, a set of 1 yr old triplets and be 30 wks pregnant!). Could you imagine?? Caroline and mom will be at the hospital with Charlie and me awaiting baby Cooper's arrival. More updates tomorrow along with pictures of our beautiful boy... all bets are on the he looks just like the girls when they were born. Although they look different now, I thought they looked just alike at birth... Charlie's face!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Good Luck with everything tomorrow! I saw you had this blog on facebook a little while back and have been reading it every now and again. Your family is precious and I can't wait to see pictures of little Cooper. :-)

glc said...

Hi!

What a beautiful baby or should I say "handsome"? Photos of mother and siblings are also moving!

Congratulations to mom, dad, siblings and grandma Mary!

gordon