Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The origin of the Greer kid's names

Charlotte Mary: Charlotte because she always was "Charlotte". We really had no other names. We like Emily too but saved it to use in the future. Mary because it is my mom's name and Charlie's grandma's name.

Emma Kate: We loved the name Emily and thought about Emily Kathleen for a while. I have 2 dear friends named Emily. Kathleen is my middle name and Katie's full name. One day we just agreed on the shortened form of both names and hence our crazy little Emma Kate... she doesn't need to be named after anyone. I don't know another child quite like her!!


Cooper Warren: Had Charlotte been a boy, she would have been Cooper Warren. Had Emma Kate been a boy, she would have been Cooper Warren. Where we got Cooper, I don't know but it is truly the only boys name we have ever wanted to name a little boy... or agreed on. Warren is my dad's middle name and Charlie's grandpa's first name. We are hoping he was my dad's kind and gentle spirit... maybe I will finally get a laid back and cuddly baby!

1 comments:

Abbie said...

Cute - I enjoyed reading this. I might steal it sometime!

~Abbie