Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Look at this shiner

Here is Emma Kate's first battle wound that needed stitches. She has had plenty a bloody lip and bruises however. Cooper's dresser won the battle but Emma Kate is sure to win the war! She is one tough cookie. She obviously was scared and cried during her 4 stitches (I'm glad I decided to take her - I wasn't sure it was deep enough. That's a nurse for you!). When she was done and got the cheers and clapping from the doctor, nurses and paramedics (yes, it took 4 people to hold fiesty Emma Kate down after she was wrapped) she ran into the hall yelled "bye bye" and ran out the door! She then proceeded to climb on a swivel chair with wheels. It won't be the last time in the ER for Emma Kate. She climbs on anything that has legs and boxes and anything else you can think of!

Thank you to my work friends who took care of Cooper and Charlotte up on the floor!

0 comments: