With spring weather here and summer on its way, the Greer Gang has the ditched playing inside and ventured out to blue skies.
Cooper continues to grow like a weed. Since he is now 4 months old he is now a REAL BOY and can "play toys".

Emma Kate has increased her vocabulary to about 80-90 words some of which can only be understood by sweet Charlotte, her interpretor. She has ditched her clothes once again preferring to run around naked or partially clothed. She is looking for a career in swim diaper modeling or head of the "Naked Mole Rats" (a very funny, very Emma Kate book). I don't know if future employers would be impressed by the "nanny" and "poppy" always in tow.




2 comments:
OK ... so your kids all have their individual look! They are all so adorable .... I am so sad I won't be there this weekend ... weep!!
They are all getting so big!! I can see this picture in 60 years. Charlotte watering her flowers in her night gown. Crack me up.
Post a Comment