Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Top 10

Top 10 things I have learned about being a mom:

1. You don't have to brush your hair or brush your teeth when you are home with your kids, they still think you make the most beautiful Cinderella.
2. Even if you put them in the naughty corner, they are mad and you and are melting down, they still only want you to hold them even though they are mad at you.
3. Magic socks or mittens or hats can cure boo-boos.
4. I can create life and sustain it with only my own body.
5. Trips to Target and slushies can solve any crisis.
6. My tough, not much emotional husband is now the biggest sucker for little girls.
7. Childrens come in all different "flavors". Boy are mine all different - it takes all kinds!
8. You never knew how much your parents loved you until you love a child.
9. I always wondered if I could love another child as much... Your loves doesn't have to be divided, it mulitplies.
10. I never knew how much I would love being a mom... and I really thought I would. It exceeds all my expectations!

0 comments: