Charlie and I took the kids to his best friend Carl's house over Halloween weekend. Carl had a great box suite for the Purdue/Illinois football game. The game was terrible but we got the spend the weekend with good friends.
Charlie grew up with Carl and became good friends in college with Chris. Carl and Angela have a daughter Alyssa and Chris and Wendy have a daughter Sam.
3 best friends + all with 1st born daughters = super cute!
Charlie grew up with Carl and became good friends in college with Chris. Carl and Angela have a daughter Alyssa and Chris and Wendy have a daughter Sam.
3 best friends + all with 1st born daughters = super cute!
Sam and Charlotte
Sam, Alyssa and CharlotteWe were together the whole weekend but these are the only pics I took!
I'm not sure why Cooper and Emma Kate didn't make it into the pictures. They were probably playing ski ball!




0 comments:
Post a Comment