Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stuckey Farm

Emma Kate took her 1st field trip to Stuckey Farm and I got to go and learn with her (same field trip Charlotte took the last 2 yrs at preschool but I got to see it through Emma Kate's eyes this time!).


1st bus ride! "No car seats, no seat belts" Of course Emma Kate would love it!

Her version of apple juice.

Taking a hay ride.



Learning about bees.


Learning about corn.





1 comments:

proudmommy said...

this is what I am scared about next year when Shaylee is in pre k they don't do field trips this year in school. I don't feel comfortable about having her go on a field trip in a bus with no car seat atleast not at 4.She would even freak out she loves her car seat.