I'm cute...
I'm crazy...
I had a battle with the bottle.
I'm becoming a very big boy!Cooper is so cuddley and I treat him like a baby but tries so hard to be like his big sisters. We suspected earlier but discovered at about 1yr that Cooper had a milk protein (dairy) allergy. He was tested in the summer for dairy and suspected peanut allergy and suprise...he does. I had to teach the girls to use the Epi-Pen if for some reason they had to use it on him. Charlotte of course, was deathly afraid and Emma Kate thought it was kinda cool! Therefore, he could only have soy milk and then came the battle of the bottle. He takes a sippy cup completely fine for any other liquid but the milk can only be warm from a bottle. The peds says no but I still fall for his big eyes and say yes!
In the last couple of days he has also been interested in potty training! YIKES!!




1 comments:
That's how my oldest one was she didn't mind juice or water in a sippy at a year but not milk she had to have milk in a bottle till 18 months!!
Post a Comment