Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

"I'm a little confused"... a narration by Emma Kate

Since I can't talk much, I thought I would share my thoughts via mommy. She seems to be the only one who can understand my various grunts and shouts.

I thought it was quite funny that mommy's belly kept getting bigger and bigger considering she was going to the gym. She told me there was a baby in there. I did the cute tricks of saying baby and kissing her belly. I thought that was kind of funny too because that baby in her belly made her SO sick; why should we like it SO much?! Then, my memaw, Aunt Caroline and baby Will and Aunt Mere and baby John all come to my house to play with me... I thought I was just getting a REALLY cool Christmas present. Then, a real baby comes home. Charlotte says he gets to stay because he is really good and really cute. Mommy says my trick of saying baby and kissing her belly really aren't cute anymore even though there looks like there still is a baby in there. Now, we have to start going to the gym again when our baby is old enough. I am totally confused... I thought I was the baby!!



Emma Kate's favorite spot to hang out - seriously!



Emma Kate's "bath" just like Cooper.


She also enjoys both bouncy seats and this afternoon I heard her shreaking in terror. I ran upstairs thinking I was going to find blood everywhere. All I found was sweet Emma Kate swinging in Cooper's swing. How she got up there I don't know but I had to save her instead of taking a picture!

**Note** Isn't that an adorable face that looks like it will love bugs and worms and fishing?

0 comments: