Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

There was an old man...

who lived in a Florida nursing home! I thought this would be a cute little outfit for Cooper but I managed to make him look like an old man in Florida wearing his sweatsuit and turtleneck going out for his morning walk. After I discovered that maybe babies shouldn't weat turtlenecks b/c they don't have necks I wasn't going to take it off because it was so hard to get on! (Reminder: the girls were both born in warm weather months so by the time it was turtleneck weather they actually had necks!) We have so many cute little bitty clothes that I don't want to waste any!

2 comments:

Chisler Family said...

U r too funny!!

The Browands said...

You make me laugh...can't wait for you to be here so you can make me laugh in person!