Charlotte had a dentist appt on Monday morning and I thought I would brave the cold and the fact that I had to get 2 girls ready along with a 5 day old. We got out the door in time, got Emma Kate to the sitter and CHarlotte to the dentist with time to spare. However, our trip was wasted as Charlotte wouldn't even open her mouth!!! Now I know we can do it! Here is how I rearranged the van and it proves to be the perfect setup because I can put the boy in and then get the girls strapped in their seats in the very back easily by putting the other middle seat down. Charlotte loves the leg room and I love that they are close to the speakers so I don't have to hear "Barbie as the Island Princess" so loud anymore!
I had to add this picture of Charlotte's self portrait... not bad for being 3!


Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Mom's first outing with 3 in car seats!
Posted by The Greer Gang at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Looks like my van ( I should say Gordon's van now). Aidan also appreciates that he has a side "secret" compartment in the way back.
Oh on the self portrait, the Kindergarten teachers tell me that a young child who connects arms and legs to the body feels connected to family and loved. How lucky for your girls to show that so young.
Post a Comment